Boyall Graphics & Print Ltd Terms and Conditions.
1. All prices quoted exclude VAT which will be charged extra at current rates if applicable.
2. All work carried out at the customer's request, whether experimentally or for samples or testing can be charged for at Boyallgraphics & Print Ltd's discretion.
3. Prices quoted for work from files or artwork supplied is subject to sight of the artwork or file. Any work necessary to convert files to press-ready format will be charged as extra. Where copy is supplied for typesetting or artwork, an extra charge may be made for any additional work involved due to illegible, unsuitable, substandard artwork or defective materials, samples or files.
4. When proofs are submitted and approved by the customer, or when approval is given without seeing a proof, no responsibility can be accepted for any errors subsequently found. Customer's alterations and amendments and extra proofs supplied will be charged extra.
5. Any changes to quantity, material, content, layout, style or specification from that submitted at the time of quotation or after submitting artwork instructions will be charged extra.
6. We reserve the right to reject any files, artwork, film, paper, plates or other materials supplied by the customer if, in our opinion they are not of sufficient quality or will require extra work. Where materials are so supplied or specified, we will take every care to secure the best results, but responsibility will not be accepted for imperfect work caused by defects in or unsuitability of materials so supplied or specified. Quantities of materials supplied shall be adequate to cover normal spoilage.
7. We shall not be liable to the Customer for loss of profit, loss of business, or depletion of goodwill in each case whether direct, indirect or consequential, or any claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of a product. Our liability will only extend to the cost of replacing the product supplied and deemed to be unfit for purpose and not for any ancillary services such as labour costs and delivery costs involved in replacing the material.
8. We will not be required to print any matter which, in our opinion is or may be of an illegal or libelous nature or an infringement of copyright or the proprietary or other rights of any third party. The customer will indemnify us in respect of any claims, costs and expenses arising out of any illegal or libelous matter or any infringement of copyright, patent, design or of any other proprietary or personal rights contained in any material printed for the customer. The indemnity shall extend to any amounts paid on a lawyer's advice in settlement of any claim.
9. We will be under no liability if we are unable to carry out any work in the time agreed for any reason beyond our control including act of force majeure, legislation, war, terrorism, fire, flood, drought, failure of power supply, mechanical breakdown, lock-out, strike or other industrial action, or inability to obtain the necessary materials.
10. Every endeavor will be made to supply the quantity ordered, but estimates are conditional upon margins of plus or minus 5% for work in one colour and 10% for other work.
11. Credit accounts are granted on the basis of payment 30 days from date of invoice unless otherwise agreed to in writing. Ownership of goods supplied shall not pass to the customer until payment is made in full.We reserve the right, at our discretion, to charge interest in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 and Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002 on any overdue accounts.
12. If the customer ceases to pay his debts in the ordinary course of business or cannot pay his debts as they become due or being a company is deemed to be unable to pay his debts or has a winding-up petition issued against it or being a person commits an act of bankruptcy or has a bankruptcy petition issued against him, we will, without prejudice to other remedies, have the right not to proceed further with any work in hand and shall be entitled to charge for work carried out (whether completed or not) and materials purchased on the customer's behalf. We will also have a general lien on all goods and property in our possession in respect of all unpaid debts due from the customer and shall be entitled on the expiration of fourteen days' notice to dispose of such goods or property in such manner and at such price as we think fit and to apply the proceeds towards such debts.
13. Every effort will be made to deliver on time, but any delivery day specified is a best estimate and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of the goods. All deliveries will be charged at the prevailing rates applying at the date of such delivery.
14. Please note that a 5% charge of the total value of the original order will be made on all cancelled orders plus a £10.00 charge to cover administration costs. Any costs incurred for work already carried out up to the date of written cancellation will also be charged for and deducted before any refunds are made. If we have not been given printing approval 14 days after a proof has been sent the order will be considered cancelled and charges will apply.
Boyall Graphics and Print Ltd | 54-56 Tenter Road | Moulton Park | Northampton | NN3 6AX